– The same ELASTIderm Eye formulation that we all love but now with the added benefit of caffeine.
– This is delivered via rollerball technology.
– It’s already well known for its antioxidant properties that keep cells healthy but it also helps to tighten the delicate skin around the eye area.
– The caffeine helps to reduce eye puffiness and bi-mineral complex to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Water (aqua), dipropylene glycol, ethoxydiglycol, caffeine, malonic acid, zinc, carbonate, arginine, laureth-9, copper, carbonate hydroxide, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
See how ELASTIderm helped these patients bring back the elasticity and reduce the appearance of visible wrinkles around the eyes.
What makes ELASTIderm different to eye creams and moisturizers I have used in the past?
Many of the creams and moisturisers available for treatment of periorbital wrinkles, simply act by rehydrating the most superficial layer of the skin (stratum corneum) to give the appearance of smoother skin. After a few months, the skin becomes dependent on the moisture provided by the creams, and begins to lose its own natural hydrating abilities. ELASTIderm is not a moisturizer. It rebuilds and replenishes the skin’s stores of elastin and collagen fibres, fighting the initial cause of fine lines and wrinkles.
After cleansing skin, gently apply the ELASTIderm eye treatment around the eye area, including lid, under-eye and corner creases. Smooth until thoroughly absorbed. Avoid getting into eyes. For best results use twice daily, in the morning and at night.
ELASTIderm Eye Treatment Protocol
For best results, ELASTIderm should be applied twice daily, in the morning and at night. So, you’re reducing visible fine lines and wrinkles throughout the day, and throughout your beauty sleep.
Where to Apply ELASTIderm
In order to achieve the best results in the reduction of visible fine lines and wrinkles, ELASTIderm should be applied to the entire periorbital area, including the eye lid, inside corner and outer corner.
The order of application recommended by Obagi Medical Products when using ELASTIderm with your current skin care regimen is as follows:
STEP 1: Cleanse face
STEP 2: Apply toner
STEP 3: Apply prescription skin products (if applicable)
STEP 4: Apply ELASTIderm Eye Cream, Eye Gel or Serum
STEP 5: Apply face/eye moisturizer
STEP 6: Apply sunscreen
The proven ELASTIderm Eye formulation you love, now with the benefits of caffeine
- Bi-mineral complex: Helps replenish elasticity and support collagen for tighter, smoother-looking skin
- Malonic acid: Helps stimulate the production of healthy skin cells for overall skin improvement
- Caffeine: Improves appearance of under-eye puffiness
- Helps reduce under-eye puffiness
- Optimizes delivery of serum for firmer, youthful-looking eyes